- 1-year warranty.
- If you are not satisfied within 90 days, you can return it for free.
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- Handling time>> Ship within 48 hours after payment.
🔥93.2% of customers are buying 2 or more🔥
We Have Very Limited Quantities At This Price.
There Are Still 200 Pack Remaining. Hurry Up!!!
😍GET ONE FOR YOU AND A LOVED ONE! 😍
A ring made in Germany in the 16th century turned into an astronomical ball
Open the ring that turns into an astronomical ball
I am asking for a gift in the whole universe in exchange for the rest of your life with me.
The most inconspicuous moment of this vast universe, but it is the life of you and me only once.
"Closing is our love, opening you is my world"
- This ring is a universe when it is open and a ring when it is closed.
- This ring means wanna offer you a whole universe
- This ring can be worn by both men and women.
During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
Inscriptions or zodiac symbols were often used as decorative elements on the bands.
Armillary sphere rings are incredibly well-crafted and detailed.
- Color: Gold/ Silver
- Material: Copper / Sterling silver
- Size: 6-11(16.4 -20.6 mm)
- Thickness: About 0.35cm
- Size detail see the pics
- Wight: About 10g
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
- 1 x 16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
- Shipping worldwide
- We are convinced that we have some of the most innovative products in the world, and we hope to support this through a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
- If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase.